11.29.2007

Young Women in Excellence



What a fun evening! We have some very beautiful and very talented Young Women in our ward. I was privileged to take pictures at their Young Women in Excellence night. Their theme was the Liahona Academy Awards. So cute. They even had little golden statues and award certificates for the girls. It was so fun to see the girls all dressed up and to have each of their talents spotlighted. It was also fun to see my old prom dresses on a few of the girls. Yep, that's right. Can you guess which ones?

1 comment:

tracyp said...

Julie, I'm so sorry that you were sick and that we missed you last week. It was so great so see your parents and your mom showed us lots of cute pictures of you son. Hopefully next time we come up (I have no idea when that will be, probably a year) we can catch up then! I have a blog also if you want to check up on it. I'm also so excited for you starting your business!!! Congrats!!!

www.tracypulley.blogspot.com